Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went into a local dealership last week in hopes of finding a '12, but they only had 2 used ones. After test driving a '12 my wife and I were informed of a '13 that happened to be sitting in back... apparently someone decided they didn't want it after ordering it... wife liked the color and the price difference between the used '12s and this one were neglegeable, so we pulled the trigger and (I) somewhat sadly emptied out the Grand Cherokee I got her 3 years ago for a wedding present and :salute: said our goodbyes.

I love the space, design, ride, power, but most of all... the difference in mileage between this and the forementioned Hemi G.C.:bowdown:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up my 13 TDI SEL three weeks ago. 1,500 miles later, i too am loving every minute of it. Fender stereo kicks butt for a stock system. Took a little time adjusting to the diesel. Especially since I came out of a fairly new Prius.
I'm Very happy with the TDI. The Prius served me well, but it was an more like an appliance on wheels..the TDI is a real car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we now have 1500 miles on her and we're still very happy overall!

grayscale- the dealers around me (3 withing 50 mile radius) aren't really up for negotiation as this is one of their hottest cars right now... the price advertised on VW's website is a pretty accurate indicator

1 - 9 of 9 Posts