Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i have a question about my passat that is killing me! First the car : 2013 passat S 2.5L, manual A/C no climat control.
Question: A/C stopped getting cold. Cooling fans not working when A/C turned on. I replaced sensor in high side line and replaced switch in compressor. But I can not figure out why auxillary fan not working. And although this is clutchless compressor preasure in line remains the same doesnt change at all when A/C on. Check all fuses with multimeter next to driver and under hood. I do not have any manuals for car or a scanner capable of anything more than retrieving codes. I am stumped someone please help me??????

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
I suggest you take it to an auto A/C mechanic, and get him to test & re-gas if required.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,165 Posts
Why doesn't anybody pay attention to the forums they are posting in?!

You are lucky Tom posted in this, or I would have just deleted it for 2 reasons.
1. You never posted twice in the new member forum (which would have gotten you acquainted and not resulted in #2).
2. You posted in the wrong forum. Moving to the B7 forum.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Why doesn't anybody pay attention to the forums they are posting in?!

You are lucky Tom posted in this, or I would have just deleted it for 2 reasons.
1. You never posted twice in the new member forum (which would have gotten you acquainted and not resulted in #2).
2. You posted in the wrong forum. Moving to the B7 forum.
I've been reluctant on saying this for a while now. I get it, noobs may not be familiar with the forum, but really? It's mostly just common sense.
Glad you finally said something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts