Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back from the dyno today and I am pretty happy with the power I made considering how much I invested in mods. There isn't a single thing that I put on the car that was from a company or otherwise, all private party sales and most parts were brand new. I do have the 100 octane program but didn't use it. A guy that ran his car had a APR stage 2 flash and switched to the 100 octane setting and saw a 20+ gains in HP and TQ.

I will post up the dyno plot if i get it. Mods are below

2012 VW CC CBFA 2.0T
APR K04 kit
APR K04 software set at pump gas setting
USP downpipe with high flow cat
Borla cat back exhaust
Autotech intake with a custom heat shield I fabbed up

That's it, stock intercooler, stock turbo pipes etc. All of that stuff will be changed over the next few months then I will go back again.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys want me to take a video behind the wheel? I am wanting to do a GFB DV upgrade. After that, I'll hook you guys up.

BTW- Since this dyno I put on a FMIC, upgrade both turbo pipes to Neuspeed pipes and also did a few other things.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Going to delay the video for a but more fellas as I just picked up a Snow stage 3 water meth kit and will take the video after that is up and running.

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,870 Posts
Going to delay the video for a but more fellas as I just picked up a Snow stage 3 water meth kit and will take the video after that is up and running.
Nice, curious to hear your thoughts on the new KO4 software they just released. It looks like some pretty nice gains.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts