Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 10 months of ownership I finally had my windows tinted! Got the Pinnacle Series 30% Tint (Ceramic) done all around and also had my taillights lightly smoked. Tints were done by Auto-Links in Scarborough - great bunch of guys, truly professional.

The ride has also been lowered with H&R sport springs (1.5"), courtesy of Pfaff Tuning.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ebenke, I believe your tint shop should be able to "smoke" your taillights. It's basically a film that goes over your lights...you can have it really smoked or lightly smoked depending on what the shop offers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After 10 months of ownership I finally had my windows tinted! Got the Pinnacle Series 30% Tint (Ceramic) done all around and also had my taillights lightly smoked. Tints were done by Auto-Links in Scarborough - great bunch of guys, truly professional.

The ride has also been lowered with H&R sport springs (1.5"), courtesy of Pfaff Tuning.
That's exactly what I'm looking to do to my Passat as well. How's the quality of tint on the tails? What level of tint is it? I was thinking of going to Auto-Links as well to get it done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts