1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Car seat Vehicle door Car seat cover
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Car seat Vehicle door Car seat cover
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle door Car seat Car seat cover

Going to be parting out my 2012 charcoal grey w black “leather” and “wood” grain interior and exterior out.

Its in near mint condition. I’m located in Nashville, TN and would prefer not to ship anything but I travel across the SE for work so I can prolly just drop it off you.

Has the full Fender audio system, power/ heated seats with no rips, tears or even signs of wear tbh.

Front fenders - $50 ea
Rear fenders - $50 ea
Front driver/pass doors w/ glass - $400 ea
Rear driver/pass doors w/ glass - $300 ea
Front bumper cover - $100
Rear bumper cover - $100
Rear spoiler - $50
Factory fog lights - $100 each
Front driver seat - $300
Front pass seat - $300
Rear seat - $300

Anything/everything is for sale. Make offer. Here a few pics of the interior (I’ll continue to post more)

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 101769 View attachment 101770 View attachment 101771
Going to be parting out my 2012 charcoal grey w black “leather” and “wood” grain interior and exterior out.

Its in near mint condition. I’m located in Nashville, TN and would prefer not to ship anything but I travel across the SE for work so I can prolly just drop it off you.

Has the full Fender audio system, power/ heated seats with no rips, tears or even signs of wear tbh.

Front fenders - $50 ea
Rear fenders - $50 ea
Rear bumper cover - $100
Rear spoiler - $50
Front driver seat - $300
Front pass seat - $300
Rear seat - $300

Anything/everything is for sale. Make offer. Here a few pics of the interior (I’ll continue to post more)
What is still available ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 101769 View attachment 101770 View attachment 101771

Front fenders - $50 ea
Rear fenders - $50 ea
Rear bumper cover - $100
Rear spoiler - $50
Front driver seat - $300
Front pass seat - $300
Rear seat - $300

Hello Bravin,
I live in Clarkville and I am looking for the fender audio amplifier, it is located under the driver seat ( metallic box with a wire harness that runs current to the speakers.) do you still have it available?
I can come to you with my passat and see if it works. You are my last chance of finding a used working one!
I can send you my phone number via DM if you need it.
Thanks Andre

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Pretty aggravating when a sale gets posted up and the OP never checks back in. :mad:

Reactions: jerpois1970
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.