Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this car a couple of days ago from the second owner. It has the stock VW radio/CD/nav/Sirius with the single CD player. The guy I bought it from never used the Sirius but they have a $4.99 special so I thought I would try it. I was on the phone with Sirius for a couple of hours yesterday and again today. It won't get off the screen the says I need to set up a Sirius account, their phone number and the unit's ran number I think it's called.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I bought this car a couple of days ago from the second owner. It has the stock VW radio/CD/nav/Sirius with the single CD player. The guy I bought it from never used the Sirius but they have a $4.99 special so I thought I would try it. I was on the phone with Sirius for a couple of hours yesterday and again today. It won't get off the screen the says I need to set up a Sirius account, their phone number and the unit's ran number I think it's called.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Have you tried their 90 day trial ? I’ve been doing this for a while in my A4 and works great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I signed up for but the problem is getting my account activated. Somehow, the radio is not recognizing the activation signal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts