Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
My recirculation flap motor is bad in my 2007 Passat / B6. I have bought a replacement motor but hesitant to try to replace it with out some guidance. I have been able find you tube videos showing detailed procedures for the B5 series and feel confident that I could perform the work. I have not been successful finding any tutorials on the B6 series though, and there are differences in bolt placements and how to get to them. Would anyone have any information or suggestions?

·
Registered
2007 Volkswagen Passat Wolfsburg Edition 2.0T
5 Posts
Hello All,
My recirculation flap motor is bad in my 2007 Passat / B6. I have bought a replacement motor but hesitant to try to replace it with out some guidance. I have been able find you tube videos showing detailed procedures for the B5 series and feel confident that I could perform the work. I have not been successful finding any tutorials on the B6 series though, and there are differences in bolt placements and how to get to them. Would anyone have any information or suggestions?
did you ever end up doing this? I think my blend actuator is faulty and can't find any b6 specific videos or info for replacing. Also, do you know if there is only one actuator for the HVAC or is there multiple ones like some other vehicles?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.