Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 VW Passat TDI
40 MPG average (display usually shows 2mpg low but the calculator don't lie)
5 speed manual transmission
heated seats
premium wheels
Monsoon sound, works well, all buttons there :)
clean title, tagged till next summer, no dents, no check engine or other lights on!
New battery, good tires
cloth seats, no rips or tears, leather front head rests
sun roof
nice GTI steering wheel (buttons not connected to radio since the car didn't have steering wheels controls)
well maintained and zero problems!
comes with spare tire and jack
had the intake & EGR cleaned and replaced several seals around the engine (incl. at the pump) and the ASV valve because it was throwing codes, all good now.
W8 front grille emblem, sorry could't resist lol, easily removable.

Below average mileage for the year, 179K.
Was converted to a manual (from Frans) with all new parts incl new clutch, CV axles, main seal etc, and Malone stage 1 tune (tuner included, not selling separately) and dynamic EGR. All fluids, diesel filter, etc changed last winter and engine oil changed last week. Comes with a bunch of spare parts/fluids. FYI, i've been an aircraft & jet engine mechanic for 20+ years and am very focused on quality and doing it right the first time - not your average backyard mechanic. Everything is torqued to spec and didn't have a single issue after the conversion.
Starts, runs and drives great, currently my daily driver.
No dents or accidents.
I'm probably forgetting a thing or two, but you are welcome to ask.

The not-so great:
It's a used car. wheels have a few scratches from previous owner, if you look really closely you will find a handful scratches in the clear coat on passenger side fender and one on the passenger rear door (no rust or bare metal) might be able to buff out, the cloth liners on the doors starts to come loose in the middle (but doesn't flap around or anything), there's a very small oil leak that i couldn't find yet (a drop every few days, nothing bad).
I don't want it to sound bad, it really isn't, but i want you to know what you're getting! It's a good car, just not entirely flawless.

Location near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Can also meet at the airport in case anyone wants to fly in.
asking 5000 , open to reasonable offers
Let me know if you have any questions!

Photo Sep 20, 18 38 29.jpg
Photo Sep 20, 18 38 39.jpg
Photo Sep 20, 18 38 56.jpg
Photo Sep 20, 18 39 15.jpg
Photo Sep 20, 18 39 32.jpg
Photo Sep 20, 18 39 42.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts