Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
thats a sweet ass car. why dont they paint the mirrors? ford always does this. cut corners. and they dont feel solid like a VDub at high speeds <-from the mouth of a mustang driver :lol: i was doing 110 one night with my friend in the car, and he goes "holy shit dude, ur doing 110! it feels like ur doing 60!" and then all of a sudden all that shit he's been talking about my car being slow faded away........... :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
passaturbonium said:
Those wheels dont look good....they dont fit the car......I dont like it at all, this car doesn't do anything for me......but Im sure its fast!!!
But tell us what you REALLY think! :lol:

IIRC, Ford has NEVER painted the side mirror housings. My three mustangs didn't have it, and I just looked at the Mach 1, and it wasn't painted either. To add insult to injury, they had this WEAK plastic spoiler too. Unpainted. ugh.

The 2005 'stang looks better with darker paint.

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Spanky McGee said:
passaturbonium said:
Those wheels dont look good....they dont fit the car......I dont like it at all, this car doesn't do anything for me......but Im sure its fast!!!
But tell us what you REALLY think! :lol:

IIRC, Ford has NEVER painted the side mirror housings. My three mustangs didn't have it, and I just looked at the Mach 1, and it wasn't painted either. To add insult to injury, they had this WEAK plastic spoiler too. Unpainted. ugh.

The 2005 'stang looks better with darker paint.

I know....noticed these things....and totally agree!!!!

However I cant really say what I really think because this thread will become.......a Vortex like thread.....besides Im tring to find new respect for Domestics...and I have well a little......they will get it right one day.......I HOPE!!!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 12 of 12 Posts