Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let all of you know, we were having a few sponsorship issues with producing the calendars, but we came up with an alternative plan that will allow us to print the calendars without a sponsor. More details coming soon.

For now, we still need to see some more pictures! We've already received a good amount, but we would like to see even more. Variety is key. If you've sent in your pics already, no need to send them in again.

Remember:
1. HIGH quality and resolution is needed. The bigger the better.
2. Keep pictures in their original format (do not alter in any way)
3. Uniqueness - the more unique, the better.
4. Seasonal - we would like to see pics that are fitting for winter, fall, summer...etc. (snow, colorful leaves, etc)
Email your pics to thanasi @ clubb5.com (no spaces-intended to reduce spam). Please put "2005 calendar" in the subject area. Send them in ASAP.

In your email, include the following info:
1. your full name (to be published in the calendar)
2. your forum handle
3. your location (city, state, country)
Once again, if you've sent in your pics already, no need to do so again.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We can send ANY pics? I can't take anymore because the weather has gone bad and I put steelies on. How many can we send? What I'm basically asking is, is it still worth a shot.

-Wapptor

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car can be bone-stock...in fact, we've had a lot of stock cars in past calendars. What we want to see is a NICE picture that will look good in a calendar.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.