1,648 Posts
2004 Passat GLX

Sticker: $31490
Invoice: $29029
Paid: $28894

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are deeply discounting 2003 W8 wagons. With optional sports package and destinatination delivery retails at $40,775. Considering dealer rebate, last years model and few W8 buyers, you can bargain for $32K. The is no apparent difference other than lighted side view mirrors between 2003 & 2004.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where do I look for w-8 wagons?

If they are deeply discounting the w-8 wagons.....where should I look? I haven't seen a w-8 wagon at any dealership.....I have only look looked at my local dealership....any ideas would be appreciated.

Wm

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are three 2003 W8's sitting at the VW Strong lot in Salt Lake City. I know one is a green stick shift green wagon with sports package. The other two are sedans.

·
Registered
8 Posts
thanks...looked up the dealer

Marie

So how did you come up with 32 k for one of these? Were you ballparking a discounted sell price or do you have some knowledge of them selling w-8s with this deep of a discount?

I am having my local VW dealer search all of Texas, but I'm thinking that calling dealers directly may be the way to do it. If a dealer has to trade then it will add to the cost. If you know they are taking almoast 10 grand off then I would have some data to negotiate with.

If you have dealt with them before (Strong) and know someone to call there let me know.

Wm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
Willman67
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing