Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Passat GLS 1.8T 5spd Leather, onstar, warranty - MINT- $18.9K

As close to new as it gets minus the 14K miles:) I am getting an audi allroad. Must let the Passat go - I have racked up 14K miles in 6 months on this fine car - all miles highway commuting between Philly and Jersey City NJ. Totally stock except for V1 Hardwire. Top notch condition. New windshield. 5spd with leather. Full Synthetic oil changes at 5K, 10K and soon 15K. I am a detailing nut and the car reflects that. I have never used the onstar so full 1 year of safe and sound plan available. Warranty til 7/2008 or 50K miles. 18,5K or best offer. If your interested email me.
Lots of pictures and details on website:

2004 Passat GLS 1.8T

·
Registered
278 Posts
good luck with that man - I wish this had happened about 6 months earlier... Unless you want to trade for an '02 carbon copy w/ tip --- That's a nice car, someone needs to jump on this price

For reference to others, I haggled and paid 16,400 (2,500 off sticker of a non-CPO '02) and got it CPO'd for an '02 1.8T Tip w/ 45k miles. This is an EXCELLENT deal at $18.5k - One that I'd jump all over if I had just a bit more money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. Hopefully someone will scoop it up. I appreciate the reference to your recent purchase. I looked at what everyone was listing these for online/ebay and just set the price below all of them to move it. Once very similar just sold on Ebay for just under $19K and didn't even met the reserve. Its heading to EBay next - maybe next week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GreystoneSC said:
unbelievable...i swear man, if i wasn't about to buy a house I'd sell mine tomorrow... I can't believe no one has bought it.
Looks like I am finally close - I have a deposit. He is getting a heck of a deal because I am ready to get my audi allroad. I am only rushed because I got a killer deal on the audi. Everybody wins on that one. I feel good that it will be going to a good home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts