Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
<----is still waiting PATIENTLY for delivery of the calendars.
They're scheduled to arrive between 1 and 3pm PST. I really dont want to reveal anything until I get them in my hands...nor do I want to start taking orders before I get them because then I'll just have a pile a mile high and it'll take me FOREVER to send them out.

Just a little while longer...

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I'm leavingto go pick up the calendars right now. There was a problem with the delivery.

The marketplace won't be open until I have the calendars in my possession and am ready to sell them.

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I got them in earlier this evening and they look GREAT! Even better than last years...

If I had time I would have posted everything, but I was already late for an XMAS party. And tomorrow I leave for San Diego, so I'll do my best to get everything up by tomorrow night.

Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

The suspense and drama are killing me!! How are the calendars coming along, and any idea when we can order them?

Oh, and in the meantime, we're dying to know who is in it! :) :nervous: :wink:

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
The fear that The Greek has left to San Diego and we won't be able to order calendars until next year has finally start to set in :nervous: :cry:

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
haha, no no no, Im still here and have been working on them for the last hour. They should be up within an hour or so...

61 - 68 of 68 Posts