Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thanasi slowly reels in the line with the B5 Calendar on the end of the hook. As B5ers see the tempting calendar wriggling past, they walk over to it and try to pick it up. But before they can grasp it, Thanasi gives a hearty tug to the pole, yanking the calendar just out of reach. The Pavlovian B5ers, overcome by temptation, continue to chase after the calendar which always seems to just avoid capture. Thanasi laughs, content with his carrot-on-a-stick routine. Dozens, then hundreds, of B5ers chase after the elusive calendar. Only if one happens to outsmart the sly Thanasi and capture the prize, or when the calendar reaches the end of the line hanging from the end of the pole at Thanasi's feet, will the cruel prank be over.

:wink: :wink:

(sung like Sting at the beginning of the Dire Straits song): III WAAANT MYYYY CAA LENN DARRRR!!!

Cue guitar!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
heh, it's 9:41 AM in Philly, but it's still like 6:30AM in Thanasiland, give the guy some time and keep hitting refresh. (It's like old-skool ebay)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
[two coke bottles stuck on two fingers, clicking together] Thaaannnnaaaassssssiiiiii....Come out and plaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaay! [/two coke bottles stuck on two fingers, clicking together]

Rise and shine, oh western people, and let us easterners end the suspense...

Are the calendars ready, and who made the cut!?!?!?!??!

Credit card in hand, and ready.

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
Ugh....where are the calendars??? It's 11:00 am PST so I know he's got to be up by now???

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
For those of you OUTSIDE of southern California, you wouldn't know that its raining right now, and its been raining most of the night. This means that its taking the calendars a little longer to dry...

SO, my update was that I should be able to pick everything up by later today, hopefully, if everything is dry...if not, then tomorrowe morning the LATEST.

Sorry guys... :D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Thanasi, you probably would have been better off telling everyone they'd be up by Christmas, then be a hero by getting them up as soon as they were ready. :D :D :D

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
Gurft said:
Thanasi, you probably would have been better off telling everyone they'd be up by Christmas, then be a hero by getting them up as soon as they were ready. :D :D :D
I second that...plus I wouldn't be checking ClubB5 every hour on the hour to see if the "MarketPlace" is back up :cry: :lol:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
one sugestion, if it is possible, open the marketplace so that people can order them, and when we get them, we get them, but personally, i cheack 4 to 5 times a day for the marketplace, and i would feel a lot better even if i would get it in the same time just to order the calader already. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
jeffsu350 said:
one sugestion, if it is possible, open the marketplace so that people can order them, and when we get them, we get them, but personally, i cheack 4 to 5 times a day for the marketplace, and i would feel a lot better even if i would get it in the same time just to order the calader already. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK
I second everything he said :lol:

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
julianfang said:
Thanasi,

I'm in LA for the holidays till the end of the month. If you need some assistance, just let me know. :)
thanks for the offer! ...but I should be fine. If I wasn't leaving for San Diego, I'd offer to buy you a beer in between the holidays. Maybe if I get back before New Years, or whenever you leave...

41 - 60 of 68 Posts