Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were supposed to have the calendars in stock by now, but we had a problem with the printer. So, we ended up going with a different printer. I will be taking all of the files and documents to the new printer this Friday, and I'll hopefully have the printed calendars in my hands by the 19th or 20th the LATEST. Theres a good possibilty he can get them to me by the 17th or 18th, but its not for sure yet, I'll know moreo nce I go in to drop everyhting off. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

I will be announcing which pictures made it into the calendar after I drop the files off for printing, JUST in case something comes up and I have to use a different pic. I dont want someone getting excited that their pic made it into the calendar, and then end up not using it.

Post any questions you may have here, in this thread.

UPDATE: Here is the cover photo...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Greek

Why don't you make it so we can send you checks now and you can mail the calendars when you get them printed as I would like to give some for Christmas.

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
Well I'll be a little bummed since I won't be able to give it to myself as an x-mas present like I did last year.....but there's always three kings day :lol:

Let us know as soon as the ink is dry!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hello Thanasi: I can't wait for my calendar as well. I have a proposal for you to consider.
If you'll use my printing company for next year's calendars, not only will you not have any problems,
I'll come to YOU, to pick up all the artwork and files (we're local), AND you'll save $$$ AND you'll be supporting a loyal club B5 member and helping him to feed his children. A win-win proposition, don't you think?

Curtis

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Oh, I can't wait for my calender, my christmas won't be complete until I have it snuggly under my arms :lol:

Can't wait to see whose pics made it :thumbup:

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be finalizing everything with the printer Saturday morning, so look for a post announcing the finalists by Monday.

Hopefully we'll have the calendars in our hands by next Friday, the 19th...thats a longshot, but very possible if we dont run into any printing problems.

:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Could you please let me know when the calendars are available too. Oh, and the t-shirts as well. I would like to get them. I can't wait to see them! :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
I would like to have one of those calendars. How do I go about ordering one??

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Info will be posted soon on how to purchase the calendars. We will be opening the CB5 store back up for purchasing them.

We will be accepting paypal and checks as means of payment.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts