Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately only available overseas.
Makes me more impatient until Alfa comes stateside in 2007 (hopefully).

This will be my future car in the meantime:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
The front is nice, but it's kinda conservative considering that pretty much most, if not all Alfas share the same front end. The rear hatch is very cool looking, in a aggressive, avante-guarde kinda way. It remeinds me a bit of the Mazda 3 and the Infinita FX, only it's even better.

I do like the Alfa interiors a lot, but TBH, I think the busy look would get tiresome after a few months. I much rather prefer the more conservative and simplistic, yet subtly pleasing look of VW/Audi interiors instead in the long run.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I love alfa! I know NOTHING about them other than they kick BMW ass in that one touring car series. Still their design inside and out is beautiful. HUGE :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
the grille is actually a lot of the reason I like the car. really bold and exciting. but not in a bangle way... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ciao bella!!!
those italians know how make everything sexy! :thumbup:

·
Registered
828 Posts
NICE DRESS, MISS

In the '70, a boy's two happiest days were the day he bought his Alfa and the day he sold his Alfa.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Alfa Romeo's were not very dependable. My friends was in the shop on a constant basis right after he purchased it new. Thing rode like crap too and the stick shift came out of the center console. Really weird :weirdo:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Warped said:
Alfa Romeo's were not very dependable. My friends was in the shop on a constant basis right after he purchased it new. Thing rode like crap too and the stick shift came out of the center console. Really weird :weirdo:
Those were the Alfas from the 70's and 80's.
The current models overseas, which we don't here yet, have pretty good quality and reliability -- The detailing and materials I saw on a Alfa when I was in Europe last was simply beautiful. The dash had beautifully stitched leather (something you don't see on a car that's less than $100,000), and the chrome exterior door handles are like jewelery.
They have come a long way since the last time they were on our shores.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts