Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm putting up for sale one of my Passats. This one I have had for 4 years. Picked it up because it's one of those rare ones (a turbocharged, 5-speed AWD) that VW made in limited numbers, only in 2004 and 2005.

It has 191k and runs well. Interior is very nice gray "leatherette", exterior is okay. It is missing some paint over one of the wheel wells, there are various scrapes and small dents, nothing major. I'm in the process of giving it the once-over and will be replacing the exhaust downpipe. Otherwise, I don't think it has any leaks, the clutch is good, TB was changed at 162k miles.

Thought I would put it out here on the forum, for the potential interest in the unusual drivetrain. It has been a good car, just not my personal fav, so time to move on.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
That's not a bad looking car.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have decided to do some more work on the engine before selling. I will update the ad when the work is done and the car is back on the market.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't done any work on it other than replacing the downpipe. Too many projects right now. Wondered if I could generate any serious interest if I dropped the price to $2,000?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long story but this is now a parts car. Engine is bad but interior is very nice. Let me know if you want any parts. Be quick though, I'm thinking I'll be taking it to the junkyard at the end of this month (April 30, 2021).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts