Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to part with the W8 but the wife is bugging me for a minivan now and to afford that I'll need to let the W8 go. What can I say having a family can change things....

Details are:

63k miles
reflex silver exterior color
light grey interior leather
W8 of course has tons of power, all wheel drive, and comes with pretty much all the bells and whistles, only things I added are:
- multi-CD player (from VW)
- dark (but fully CA legal) window tint
- alien tech window controller
- rear cargo mat with velcro blocks to hold stuff in place
- blue tinted rear view mirrors

Car has been garaged and very well maintained. Mostly maintenance was done at the dealer but there have been times when I did the minor services myself so I could pull an oil sample and have it anlyzed. I have all those reports also. I do have full maintenance records and some minor goodies to throw in. Mostly stuff I bought and never used and won't use after the car is gone... little things like specialty german fluids, and the like.

Also, at around 50k the heated seat developed a malfunction and the dealer replaced the seat bottom at that time. Since that time my wife has been mostly driving the car. She's about 100 lbs so the driver's seat is like brand new. Also the tires were replaced less than 10k miles ago so they are like new. Recently replaced rear brakes and rotors. Car looks, feels, and drives like new. Bluebook says $20k. I'm open to reasonable offers in that neighborhood.

Charlie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts