Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just introducing myself around here. Just recently purchased my first VW, 2003 Passat glx 4motion, as an extra vehicle for my wife and I. Supposed to be a rarely driven spare vehicle....but I really like it more than I expected, find myself driving it a lot lol! It's in excellent shape, with fairly low miles and plenty of service records. Mostly stock, only mod is a euro switch the previous owner had done. As I said, I like this car a lot and have decided it needs a few mods to make it my own. I bought it two weeks ago and have now ordered a factory cd changer and badgeless grill from a member at VW vortex, and bought what interior LED's I found at the local auto parts store. I plan to upgrade the rest of the interior bulbs to LED and change the Fog Light bulbs to better match the HID headlights, any suggestions on what would match well. I will also probably do the city lights as I don't like how they look with the HID headlights. Only other mods I plan on for the next few months will be legal tint all the way around and new rims, no idea what yet though. I look forward to learning from you folks here and personalizing my passat with guidance from you experienced VW guys that know much more than I do. Here's a pic as it sits now, will post new ones when new grill, bulbs and tint are done. Rims will probably be spring before they're upgraded.

Ethan

20150109_174312.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
All you Asheville PWers, come on out to Robbinsville Columbus Day Weekend and run the Tail with us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts