Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this since 69,000 miles it now has 135,000 miles and climbing since it is my daily driver. In the last couple years I've replaced the all the Control arms in the front, the timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt, plugs, O-rings on the injectors, rear calipers, right front Caliper, drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, flushed brake lines. It has HR springs and Struts on it. I also had the front fenders replaced. I periodically send in oil Samples to be tested and it's not showing any abnormal wear. I replaced all 4 speakers with Rockford 6.5 3way speakers. I also put in a Pioneer double din bluetooth radio. All the work has been done by me(I was a VW Tech) or another VW tech. It is a Stick shift Wagon. It has been tinted, driver and Passenger front windows 50%, rear doors 35%, and cargo area 20%. I have Summer and Winter Wheels. Summers are 18x9 flat black(with a fair amount of curb rash) 90% tire tread still on the summer wheels. The winters are the factory VW wheels this would probably the last winter for the tires on the winter wheels. It has the Stage 1 APR Tune on it with 4 maps (factory, 91oct, 93oct, & 105) I basically leave it on the 93 tune. I've never put 105oct in it to try it out. I put custom leatherette floor mats in that basically cover all the carpet. Cloth Interior

It does have a dent in the tailgate. Some scratches on the rear bumper. I guy cut a corner too tight and rubbed some paint off the front bumper. I'll try and show all this in the pictures I'll post more later. It's a fun car to drive but I need something to hall 6+ people. $3000OBO 330-327-8078 I'm in Cleveland OH

1 - 1 of 1 Posts