Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2002 GLS V6 tiptronic with 215k miles. Black with black interior. This car has always been garaged and never in an accident or any weather incident. All fluids changed regularly and no major issues ever. It has been extremely reliable, it never once left me stranded. Very well maintained and everything works. The A/C blows cold even in Houston. The miles are mainly highway as I had a 100 mile round trip daily commute for 8 years.

Recent work in the last year includes new OEM battery, new OEM windshield. valve cover, brakes cleaned and lubed, power steering flush, coolant flush, new spark plugs and wires. Yokahoma YK580 tires have 20k miles and look new. It has a 6 disk CD changer. I have owned the car since new and I have done the majority of the work with the exception of the timing belt jobs and alternator. Mobil 1 synthetic oil and filer changed regularly.

Items replaced in the last 3 years, in addition to the list above:
2 new struts and 2 shocks and bump stops, control arms, tie rod ends, power steering pump, disk brakes and rotors, transmission fluid/filter refresh, fuel filter, vacuum hoses, PCV system, and more.

Car drives great and the interior is in excellent shape with wear on the door cards where the cloth is sagging a bit. Exterior is nice with no rust but some minor dings. You have to look hard to see them. I was planning to give it to my daughter for graduation, but have since decided to sell the Passat because we're moving back up North and she will need a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

I will add photos soon. Please let me know if you have questions or if you may be interested. Car is located in Spring, TX.

I am selling for a fraction of what its worth. Only $1500 and it will be available November 1. Added some pics. I know, it needs a wash...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts