Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this is a B5 Forum, but maybe some one would like a nice Dailey Driver or Something for a member of the family. Possibly if someone knows someone looking for a car thay may direct them to this post Thanks.

FOR SALE $14,500 (Negotiable). CONTACT ME AT [email protected] FOR INFORMATION. 2001 VW GTI GLX (VR6 Model) LOADED WITH 47000 MILES, GARAGED PARKED, CLEANED WEEKLY AND BABIED. NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT OF ANY KIND (This is important for Houston ). THIS CAR RUNS REALLY STRONG AND HAS KEPT UP WITH IT'S SERVICEING. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT. THIS WOULD BE GREAT, RELIABLE STUDENT CAR. THIS CAR IS BACK IN STOCK FORM. ONLY MODS MADE TO THE CAR PREVIOUSLY WAS THE SUSPENSION (Sway Bars, Shocks an Springs).

Car is fully loaded with the GLX package. Leather Heated seats. Climatronic control. Auto dimming rearview mirror. Heated Side mirrors. Heated window washer nozzels. Car is luxuary inside.

I am selling because I am no longer able to keep up with the payments and the maintenance on the car and I would like to use those extra payments to get out of debt so I can have Kids in about a year and a half. So please help me out if you know someone that would like to purchase a GTI.

Please email me for full specification list.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
wish i had the money, i'd buy it to replace my 1994 and do this up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Marylandv6b599
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing