Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2001.5 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro, 51K Miles
Vin #: WAUDC68D61A121644

Go to http://www22.brinkster.com/meccaA4 for all info as well as links and pics.

Factory Options:

* 5 Speed Tiptronic Transmission
* Quattro
* Metallic Silver Exterior
* Onyx Leatherette Interior
* Electronic Stabilization Program/ESP (Traction Control)
* Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats/Heated Side Mirrors/Heated Washer Nozzles/Heated Keyslot/Integrated Ski Sack)
* Quattro Celebration Package/Premium Package (Sunroof/Autodimming Mirrors/Homelink)
* Quattro Sport Package (17" Wheels and Tires/Sport Suspension/3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel)
* Xenon Headlights
* 6 Disc CD Changer

Aftermarket Upgrades:

* GIAC Chip (~214hp/247lb-ft); Stock chip also included.
* GIAC Tipchip (smoother, quicker shifts)
* Bilstein Sport Shocks and Hyperco springs lower the car perfectly and provide a little sportiness while retaining a very comfortable ride.
* European Headlight housings provide a better light pattern and are clear cornered.
* Summer Wheels/Tires: 18X8.5 BBS CH Wheels w/ 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS ES100 Tires; top quality wheels and tires allow awesome handeling and safety as well as amazing looks! RAD Wheel locks also included.
* Winter Wheels/Tires: 16X7 AT Italia Wheels w/ 205/55/16 Dunlop Wintersport M2 Tires; when paired with quattro this car is unstoppable and unbelieveably safe and predictable during the winter!
* S4 sideskirts and door moldings along with painted front and rear valence finish off the look of this very sharp but modest car.

Pictures: http://public.fotki.com/MeccaA...uatt/

All maintainance records can be furnished at request. Synthetic Mobil 1 0W-40 Oil and OEM Filter every 5k miles. Always properly warmed up and cooled down. Never raced/autocrossed. Always hand washed/waxed/detailed. Never smoked in. I am the original owner. All manuals and keys(2 remote, 1 valet, 1 plastic wallet) are included.

As much as I love this car and don't want to sell it, it must go. Give it a good home! Feel free to contact me ([email protected]) if you have any questions/want more pics/or for just about anything. Located in Central NJ. Asking $19,950 OBO. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey! I'm willing to negotiate the price, drive out to meet you somewhere, pick you up from the airport and help with your airfare, whatever it takes! If anyone is slightly interested let me know, we can work something out!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not looking to sell the BBS's seperately. I will throw in a free PES 6 spoke 18" Grand Prix wheel for free though! Make me an offer!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, this car is still for sale! I'm looking to definately sell it within the next month, so someone make me an offer and we can work something out!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I've taken so long to get back, I'll check out the engine code for you tomorrow. Where exactly is it listed? Could it not be gathered using the VIN? It's a CH Box ECU if that helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
Mecca
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing