Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who knows where we can get body kits for our cars at a resonable price.

i am looking for a full body kit

front bumper

rear bumper

side skirts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Since you posted this in the group buy section there is a group buy on the body kits from Liberty VW.
This is not where to post questions. If you would take alittle time reading and searching you would figure this out!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
exoticimportz123 said:
that shit is mad expensive when u include paint and install that $3000.00

PhatRabbitzz
3rd Gear
Best thing you could of done was get your dealer to give you the Kit for cost when you bought the car! I think Liberty will paint it and send it to you. I think they charge maybe $300 for the painting not sure, which is cheap.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
IIRC you have a B5.5 so you can get any of the following
Zender (front)
Votex (full kit)
Votex Replica (side skirts)
JE Design (front)
Strictly Foreign (front)
There are some others i cant think of now

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
Zender (front)
Votex (full kit)
Votex Replica (full kit)
JE Design (front)
Strictly Foreign (front)
If I recall correctly the Votex replica kit never really got into mass production. And the JE isn't worth anything if you're going to lower your car since it's fiberglass and sits really low. Same goes for the Strictly Foreign one. So really all you have is the Votex if you want full kit, expensive is maybe but as you can see you don't have much options.

·
13,138 Posts
turbochargedb5 said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
Zender (front)
Votex (full kit)
Votex Replica (full kit)
JE Design (front)
Strictly Foreign (front)
Where did you find Votex Replica?
Sorry it was just the side skirts

·
13,138 Posts
PhatRabbitzz said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
Zender (front)
Votex (full kit)
Votex Replica (full kit)
JE Design (front)
Strictly Foreign (front)
If I recall correctly the Votex replica kit never really got into mass production. And the JE isn't worth anything if you're going to lower your car since it's fiberglass and sits really low. Same goes for the Strictly Foreign one. So really all you have is the Votex if you want full kit, expensive is maybe but as you can see you don't have much options.
I 100% aggree, but he wanted all the options so i gave him everything i could remebmer that was available (wether it is good quality or not). I still think Votex is the Best of the Best.
Are you sure that the JE is fiberglass i could have sworn it was polyurethance, well thats what Nate's classifieds says???

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I 100% aggree, but he wanted all the options so i gave him everything i could remebmer that was available (wether it is good quality or not). I still think Votex is the Best of the Best.
Are you sure that the JE is fiberglass i could have sworn it was polyurethance, well thats what Nate's classifieds says???
I think there are two different versions of the JE, because I recall some guy up north with a white B5.5 had it and 2 weeks later cracked it saying it was too low and made out of fiberglass....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
turbochargedb5 said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
Zender (front)
Votex (full kit)
Votex Replica (full kit)
JE Design (front)
Strictly Foreign (front)
Where did you find Votex Replica?
Sorry it was just the side skirts
Where did you find replica Votex skirts I am interested. Can you drop some info.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
pm hkb5variant. He was having a company produce them in Hong Kong. The price was great, but the shipping was expensive. Expensive enough that it was close in price to the liberty deal.

An alternative to votex sides are the Rieger m3 side skirts. A couple of fellas on here have them, but it depends on your taste.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
julianfang said:
pm hkb5variant. He was having a company produce them in Hong Kong. The price was great, but the shipping was expensive. Expensive enough that it was close in price to the liberty deal.

An alternative to votex sides are the Rieger m3 side skirts. A couple of fellas on here have them, but it depends on your taste.
I remember hkb5variant was selling replicas, and yes you right it was very expensive shipping. One of the company selling M3 Rieger sideskirts for $120 a piece, but I dont like the style I think it doesnt looke right on a Passat. But it just my opinion.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
6 Participants
turbochargedb5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing