Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods at time of e-mail dyno:

AUG engine code, K04 turbocharger
GIAC programming - chk01a file (K04 program for 2001.5 Audi A4)
Custom MAF housing (designed & made by yours truly)
380cc injectors - Siemens DEKA with 3 bar FPR
GFB plumbback diverter valve
NewSouthPerformance intake manifold gasket
NGK BKR7E copper plugs, .028 gap in summer
3 bar Bosch boost sensor (eliminates overboost codes, throttle cut & limp)
"H" N75 valve
ECS Tuning lightweight/underdriven crank pulley
ITG Air Filter
Techtonics downpipe
Techtonics 2.5" exhaust with Borla muffler & straight tip

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
what's that about 208-209 to the wheels? Torque is good to, 220ft lbs. Not bad numbers at all.

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shuPASSAT said:
Nice.................... have you ran it at the track yet? (1/4 mile)
No. I did one 1/4 mile simulation on a Mustang dyno and burned my clutch pretty bad. I mostly just test using 3rd gear pulls and watch the elapsed times from approx 3500 to 6200 rpm.

·
Registered
54 Posts
is this quattro? how is the fitment with those siemens injectors?

i bought siemens 310cc to go with my j31 file (2000 A4) and was wondering if i could actually use them before i put everything in.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
alen said:
is this quattro? how is the fitment with those siemens injectors?

i bought siemens 310cc to go with my j31 file (2000 A4) and was wondering if i could actually use them before i put everything in.
No, it's a FWD just like mine. :D Siemens injectors should fit without any problems. I'm not sure if spacers are required. He has the bigger injectors to accomodate the larger maf. Sorry Pat, couldn't help myself.

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
euphoria68 said:
No, it's a FWD just like mine. :D Siemens injectors should fit without any problems. I'm not sure if spacers are required. He has the bigger injectors to accomodate the larger maf. Sorry Pat, couldn't help myself.
You're right on Remus. Spacers are required, but that's no big deal. I'm running sort of low fuel pressure at idle, but the only issue is it sometimes requires a second turn after sitting overnight to get the fuel pressure on the line up. This will get fixed once Remus gets his car in for tuning and we can get a J31like program for the BQ and later ecus. :poke: :poke: If the newer programming weren't on the horizon, I'd probably switch to 310's.

Running the stock maf housing, the 310's would run pretty nice with the stock 4 bar FPR, they're only about 5% more flow than 270's @ 5 bar. Your mult fuel trims will swing from slightly + to slightly -, but it should be manageable.

Test pipe goes on Monday. :icon_eek:

·
Registered
54 Posts
ONE8T said:
You're right on Remus. Spacers are required, but that's no big deal. I'm running sort of low fuel pressure at idle, but the only issue is it sometimes requires a second turn after sitting overnight to get the fuel pressure on the line up. This will get fixed once Remus gets his car in for tuning and we can get a J31like program for the BQ and later ecus. :poke: :poke: If the newer programming weren't on the horizon, I'd probably switch to 310's.

Running the stock maf housing, the 310's would run pretty nice with the stock 4 bar FPR, they're only about 5% more flow than 270's @ 5 bar. Your mult fuel trims will swing from slightly + to slightly -, but it should be manageable.

Test pipe goes on Monday. :icon_eek:
so i will require spacers, then. do you know where i could go acquire these and what size?

i'm accompanying these with an AFPR to adjust correct ratio. can't wait!!

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alen said:
so i will require spacers, then. do you know where i could go acquire these and what size?

i'm accompanying these with an AFPR to adjust correct ratio. can't wait!!
ECS Tuning has spacers.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
no its the same application for b5.5. Only thing that differs is that on b5.5 you don't have to get bigger injectors, just a 5bar fpr and correct software obviously but I'm not sure weather that changes depending on b5 or b5.5.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I don't think anyone makes software for the B5.5 with k04. Even if there is one, the gain over the k03 isn't worth it. Spanky McGee and NUISANCE puts down over 210whp with their k03.

ONE8T
When are you gonna dyno again with the testpipe? Very interested to see the gain with it.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
There's no kit made for the B5.5's but people put together their own kit with the GT turbo though. I know lot of people are waiting for the APR to come out with one but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.................. if it ever happens.

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated Rusty dyno

After cat delete pipe and switch to 30# injectors. Torque is awesome. Feels just like the curve shows. I don't know where the hp is, but it has never felt stronger.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts