Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2000 tiptronic wagon with 156k miles- Silver with black leather interior. Stock except for Sportwagen wheels, a b5.5 center console, and a manual flip rear view mirror. It has a 1 1/4” Kurt hitch receiver mounted on the rear.
Very well maintained and everything works, except the 6 disc changer and the heated mirrors. I need to recharge the AC.
Recent work in the last year includes new water pump/timing belt, motor mounts and flex pipes, valve cover and cam tensioner gaskets and heater core. Tires have around 15k miles, and I use snow tires in the winter.
We have owned the car since 2009 (80k miles) and I have done the majority of the work with the exception of the timing belt jobs.
Items fixed or replaced, in addition to the list above:
New struts, control arms, tie rod ends, power steering pump, abs unit, transmission fluid refresh, driver door lock module, fuel filter, vacuum hoses, PCV system, battery, and more.

Car drives great and the interior is in excellent shape with wear on the driver bolster and rear passenger seat. Exterior is nice with no rust but some minimal dents and dings. I am only selling because we got a great deal on a 2007 wagon...
I will add photos once I finish waxing it. Please let me know if you have questions. Car is located in Grand Rapids, MI.

3k, obo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts