Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20 Gig Phatbox $140.00.00

I am selling my Phatnoise box out of my 01 B5 Passat. I want to get a regular deck so I can get some amps and subs installed without the trouble. Plus i miss having a cd player. I am including mmy music on the Harddrive if you want. I have everything that came with the Phatnoise. I have used it for a year. It works fine . Let me know if you have any questions. The charge to ship is depending on where you live. THERE IS A CHARGE FOR SHIPPING. If you want to pay with Paypal there is a 1.5% fee for that cause Paypal charges me 3% so I will spilt the difference

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I payed $250.00 from my dealer. They are going on Ebay for around the price im asking. Plus with the songs included i think thats a fair price.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
can't buy them new anymore.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
sttngboy said:
I payed $250.00 from my dealer. They are going on Ebay for around the price im asking. Plus with the songs included i think thats a fair price.
lol you cant charge people for songs. people dont want ur pirated songs ;x

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
I think, but I may of course be wrong, that you can't sell your songs on the PB. Something about laws and breaking thereof.

·
Registered
72 Posts
$140 is a bit more realistic, and you definitely can't use the songs as a selling point... it'd be a better idea to downplay that a little bit, something like I "may" forget to delete them, or something along those lines... Just don't want you to get busted.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Put it out on the open market. i.e. ebay or another auction venue.
See what that market will bear.

Don't mention the tunes. I have to educate/enforce copyright where I work. Some nasty scenarios out there where people are being singled out to be made "an example" to the masses.

BTW - Paid $150 new for my phatbox a few months ago from a dealership in Minneapolis. They sold out quick though!

·
Registered
37 Posts
For crissakes guys, if you want to buy the overpriced Phatty then buy it......if you don't want to buy it then don't buy it......but leave the editorialization out of it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
sttngboy said:
I am selling my Phatnoise box out of my 01 B5 Passat. I want to get a regular deck so I can get some amps and subs installed without the trouble. Plus i miss having a cd player. I am including mmy music on the Harddrive if you want. I have everything that came with the Phatnoise. I have used it for a year. It works fine . Let me know if you have any questions. The charge to ship is depending on where you live. THERE IS A CHARGE FOR SHIPPING. If you want to pay with Paypal there is a 1.5% fee for that cause Paypal charges me 3% so I will spilt the difference
PM sent

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
utahawk said:
For crissakes guys, if you want to buy the overpriced Phatty then buy it......if you don't want to buy it then don't buy it......but leave the editorialization out of it.
you are doing the same! bump for over priced phatbox.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts