Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I would just like to know if someone could post a picture of their engine without the main middle plastic cover on.. Preferably in the back of the engine area where the throttle body is. I would like to see exactly what your vacuum lines run to. And if you have a P0411 code like me lol don't post a picture, im guessing that one of my lines are going to the wrong nipple because i replaced all the lines and now get an "incorrect flow" code the electric pump works (i think) but this will help me eliminate any issues with the routing of vacuum lines should mine be incorrectly routed about.

Thanks in advance Steve.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not sure exactly what you need to see but have two pics on my phone that may help. These are from when I was going through the pain of changing my Coolant temp sensor.

First one is after the air intake behind the engine was removed.

Second one is loking down behind the engine from the passenger's side, where the CTS is located.

If anything more detailed is needed I will take more pics when I can get to the car.

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,605 Posts
this may help you out.
the blue lines are what you need to look at, they Tee off right near the blue solenoid.
this is so you can see where they come from and where they go to. yours will look different and I am sure you understand what you are looking at. If not ask away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.