Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Need help, I have got passat b5+, 2004years with engine 2.0 TDI BGW. My INJECTORS ARE 038 130 073 BC. I was try to install 038 130 073 BQ, car starts, but drives not like before, I get big injection quantity on idle, on acceleration. About ~12mg/str. And my Board Computer shows 1.2L/h on my cluster So I back on my injectors (5-6mg/str, bc shows 0.7l/h, but cylinder number 2 has problem (p.s I changed all injectors repair kit etc.) So, I need another injector for my car and I have a problem. This engine in my country is very RARE. I called lot's of used car parts dealers, and they never heard of this engine. They think that 2litres TDI engine is from B6 pasat :D :D
So I wanna ask you. If I put another injectors from engines 1.9 AVB, AVX injector 038130073AL etc.
DOES THEN I GET LESS POWER FOR MY CAR? OR IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVES TO THEM, LIKE REMAP ECU OR ETC?
Please help me, I don't know what to do
Or I need put injectors from 1.9 etc, and change ecu or smth? Because my DPF is deleted

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi
I have a different engine in mine, the BHW code, but i would really suggest to stick with the same part number of injector that is supposed to be in that engine. If you have the number from one of your injectors just google it. There are also many sellers on eBay germany, UK etc that ship worldwide.
I've heard of places that would rebuild them too, but if it was me i'd get replacements right away.
Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts