Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first of all some fcuks from across the street slashed my tire(theyre in for BIG surprise:thumbup: .... so i change my tire and i notice something leaking from under my car...i check and its oil...my brother said that there was too much oil in the car and the passats have some valve or something that when they notice this it will spit it out...is this true or not..imediate help if possible would be cool since im still trying to go upstate for the weekend

·
Registered
930 Posts
I don't think that would be legal for a car company to install such a thing that would dump toxic oil on purpose. If someone who last changed your oil was messy and spilled some on the side of the engine it might be dripping off, or you might have an oil leak. When is the last time you had an oil change?

·
Registered
539 Posts
You brother is wrong. There is no overflow valve for excess oil, and since it's been a month since the oil was changed I doubt that there would still be residual oil from the change dripping. That usually ends after a couple of weeks. You need to get someone to pinpoint the leak and get it repaired. Bummer about the tire.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok but when we check oil in the engine theres still alot left...i donno,could it be anything else?...i went to this one shop that vw roadside assistance sent a tow truck...these places are full of sh%$ they thought they found some stupid 20 yr old. they were like dont worry leave ur car here go get rental..ur not gonna pay anything,u signed papers already u cant take ur car...im like oh really? i went and left,they didnt touch the car so F them..but this is annoying

·
Banned
742 Posts
i would becareful with getting them back, all that gonna do is make then get you back and so fourth and so on, the key here is doing something so horrible so hanious that they know never to screw with you agian, im sure you can figure something out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts