Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED TO $275 I HAVE TO GET RID OF THESE!!!

I have had these for sale on vortex for awhile. The offset is not printed on the wheel but after test fitting them on my B6 wagon I would say a really good quess of the offset is 35mm. the wheels are in good shape, the lips could be polished again. I'm selling cause I got an amazing deal on a set of 18's. Looking for $450. I also have 5 hubcentric rings to make them fit VW;s and the stock VW lugs fit because these are replicas, I test fitted them myself.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming that would be shipped to SD. I haven't looked into yet, I'll check tomarrow at UPS and let you guys know.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked on shipping. It looks to be about $150 to Cali. So I will do $550 shipped in the lower48.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm seeling the wheels with the hub rings. If you call Tirerack they can get you the centering rings for $3 a peice. I ordered 2 extra incase they should get lost when they are off the car.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'll take these off your hands, let me know what shipping is going to be to Vancouver Canada zip code is V5J 1J1, we can work something out if these aren't sold yet. Thanks alot.

Andy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts