Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Nice CH's. I wished I would have seen you sometime, I am out at Holy Cross alot visiting my gf, or picking her up or dropping off. I have 18 inch CH's. I cant imagine 19.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Stranded--Look at www.tirerack.com. We have many wheels that will fit. Let me know if you are interested.
Hey man, are you the owner? if so i think a friend of mine gave you a ride to Waterfest in his 20th Anniversary GTI... it was black and he was from Chicago... part of Dubwerks.... His name is Josh... ANYWAYS... I looked at tire rack and found lots of wheels i love but they are sooo expensive... but who knows what the summer will bring. I might be able to save up and grab a set. Thanks a lot.
Cameron

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
For some reason, I think the Passat looks clumsy with that big of rims on. Just my opinion... they still look fantastic, though. :bow:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
All the time I spent I spent out in South Bend/Mishawaka, we should have met up sometime, but now my GF is no longer at Holy Cross. I have the CH's in 18 inch size, beautiful wheels. The roads out there are not that smooth though, how careful do you have to drive with 19's?

PS, I took this pic at the super walmart on 31 business?Have you ever seen this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
yo your passat is just like mines 2002 1.8t silver stone gry light tint but i am rocking 17. rims bbs ch same tires and a lip on the trunk.. love that car kid .....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
15 Participants
derrick blount
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing