Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 19inch wheels with tires. The rims are Motegi Racing Kruzz wheels, with Kumho Estca Tires. The good Kumho Tires, the one's they are putting factory on the new Vet's. The wheels are coming off my 99 passat. Tire size 235-35-19, they fit and look great, and ride very well. The wheels do not rub. My gas mph never even dropped when I put the tires and wheels on. The wheels and tires both only have about 1500 miles on them, so they are pretty much brand new. Wheels cost me right at 1000 dollars, and tires were 800 dollars. I am asking 1000 dollars for both. I won't take any less if you are interested you can call me at 434-444-1907 or my email address is [email protected]. I have them listed on ebay, starting at 800 dollars, but if you want the wheels, I will pull them off ebay for 1000 dollars. Ebay item number is 7906421136. The ebay auction has pics of wheels and tires.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Temonio, I have them on ebay right now, if you check out item number 7906421136 I have pics of my car with the wheels on it. I can email you the pics if you want, but I won' be back in town until Sunday night late.
thanks for the intrest
Kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.