Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price and Mileage is in Cdn $ and Km's

Just curious... Willing to entertain all offers.

The Good:
2.8 V6 - Religiously Maintained with VW fluids and Synthetic Oils
5 Spd TipTronic
176550 Km
Satin Silver
Black heated Leather Interior (Mint Condition)
Woodgrain Trim
Sunroof
Power Windows and Locks
Complete service history is available. All Service work has been completed by Valley VW, Yarmouth VW, and predominantly Hillcrest VW.

The Bad:
Needs a front drive axle at some point in time, makes some noises but is in no danger of failing. it's been more a nuissance to me than a real problem, i'm a perfectionist with my cars (many will attest to that)
A/C Compressor is shot, Covey's has a replacement available for 250, i can have this repaired prior to sale.

Mods:
K & N Panel Filter
VW Monster Mats
Textured Euro Rubstrips
FK 55/40 Lowering Kit
FK Smoked Angel Eyes/Crystal Smoked Corners w/ Euro Switch
Hella Comet Markers
5th Brake Lights
TT Antenna
FK Badgeless grill
ROH Snyper Wheels - 17x8 w/ Falken 512 Rubber - 80%
10 mm Rear Wheels Spacers with Longer Bolts
Driver & Passenger Sunglass Holders

This car is my pride and joy, i've owned it for the past 2.5 years, and turned it into what you see before you today. It has huge sentimental value to me, and i don't necessarily want to sell it, i'm just evaluating my options right now. Those who know me and my vehicles know i take the finest of care for them, and they are never abused or negelected. Only the best for my babies! If anyone has any questions, or any interested, catch me on MSN or drop me a PM.

Looking for $10 000 obo... also includes all original parts except for the front springs if the mods are not to the prospective buyers taste.

Anyone interested?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts