Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 hours of washing, polishing, and vacuuming....Think it was time well spent? How'd I do?

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
nice job :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Looks nice. :) Wanna trade differentials? I need your limited slip. :wink:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stealthx32 said:
Looks nice. :) Wanna trade differentials? I need your limited slip. :wink:
I can't even tell if this thing has a LSD :oops: I've seen on some websites that this thing is supposed to have Super-HICAS 4-Wheel steering, but it DEFINETLY doesn't have that. And I can't tell if it has the LSD it's supposed to either. But I do know that the rear tires spin when I get a little too throttle-happy :)

RWD forever!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Looks good.

I'm more impressed by how good of shape the plastic panels on the door by the speakers and by the center console are. Usually the harder areas to keep people from kicking with their feet.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
J30 is more true to original S-Type's heritage than Jag's current one. It looks and drives sporty. Its a pity all the original Infinitis that have characters in the past didn't sold well, like J30 and grilleless Q45. :cry: :cry:

It looks really sweet. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
My dad had a black grilleless Q45. That car was soooooo damn fast, at least as I remember it. Too bad its gone now. And yeah your car looks awesome :thumbup:

-Wapptor

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Beautiful! I've owned two G20s over the past 5 years, the most recent being a 1995 G20t which was a great car - it had 116,000 miles when I traded it in this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts