Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
what the heck is an echo of gecko anyways...
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been posted before, but my search yeilded no useful results. I was wondering if anyone can help confirm or contradict my belief that these should fit just fine. I've seen them on other Passats, so I know they fit, but I'm wondering if any work is needed.

They're 19x8" with an ET30 offset, will these fit without rubbing and without fender modifications on a 2002 Passat Variant? Will be using KW Varient 1 coilovers for the drop, with around .5-.75" fender gap.

Here she is in stock form...

And the wheels in question...

Thanks! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
They should fit fine without rub as long as you don't go too low, then the fenders might need to be rolled.

·
what the heck is an echo of gecko anyways...
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rollininstyle2004 said:
This is more like your car ;)

Hot damn, that's all the convincing I needed. :p

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
EchoOfGecko said:
Pot. Kettle. Black. When's the X5 getting wheels, eh Dereik? ;)
It got wheels before it left the factory. As all cars do ;) the 20's are coming, just waiting to wear out the rubber on the 18's jerky.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
And by 20s you mean 22s right ;) :lol:
I would think about it if they made OEM style in 22. But they don't. Not to mention Wifie will be driving it once I get a new car, so I figure 20 is big enough for her. And we live downtown. I want her to be able to drive it with out worrying about pot holes etc..
-d

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Salty D said:
I would think about it if they made OEM style in 22. But they don't. Not to mention Wifie will be driving it once I get a new car, so I figure 20 is big enough for her. And we live downtown. I want her to be able to drive it with out worrying about pot holes etc..
-d
Understandable...i didnt know you were going with OEMs :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts