Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice, those are one of my favorite wheel designs both on a 5.5, and just as a wheel in general.
I have to agree, 7 spokes just look at home on passats, but they are aggressive and dynamic at the same time. I also have monoblocks but I think I like these better.

·
I break for old people
7,516 Posts
It looks great. A little lower, and it'll be absolutely perfect. Great full side shot to so future users can get a real taste for what it will look like. :thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks great. A little lower, and it'll be absolutely perfect. Great full side shot to so future users can get a real taste for what it will look like. :thumbup:
:thumbup: Thanks!
For anyone wondering the specs i'm running et25 up from right now, yes it pokes a bit. et38 in the back, yes it tucks (or would if it was low)
I'm ordering spacers and then going to put the et38s up front and et25's in the back to get it to sit right. I'll be selling my monoblocks soon and that will be a good chunk towards coilovers. The et38's would clear up front but just barely, if I put my pinky in the gap my finger touches tire and my nail touches control arm. (and I have skeleton hands) This is NON 4mo btw

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can I get some advice on fitment please?
The wheels are 8.5 all around 19"
I'm currently at et25 up front and if I lowered the car they would poke by about 5mm which is interesting because I've read elsewhere that 8.5 et27 is flush.
I'm currently at et38 in the rear and if I lowered the car they would tuck quite a bit.
My idea is to just get 10 or 11mm spacers for the et38's and run them up front. and run the et25's in the back. But since these are my only wheels I'm not sure what the et25's would look like in the back. obviously they would fill out better than the et38's, but I don't want much poke. Would they tuck, poke or sit flush if I slapped them on?
I would rather poke just a tad in the back but I don't want any poke up front.
Basically, what size spacers do I get?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts