Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 19 inch breyton race gtp alloys 5 x 112 and one alloy has too many cracks in it. I was wondering would anyone know of where I could get a new alloy or maybe even a second hand one? I have attached pictures of the alloys. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Photo0039.jpg DSC03269.jpg DSC03270.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Check out alloy wheel repair options, odds are there's a place in your city, or at least a mobile service that can help you. There's a great shop down the road from my house that has fixed stuff I wouldn't consider salvageable under any circumstance. You might be surprised by how easy, and relatively inexpensive it is to have wheels refinished and cracks repaired.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a set of 19 inch breyton race gtp alloys 5 x 112 and one alloy has too many cracks in it. I was wondering would anyone know of where I could get a new alloy or maybe even a second hand one? I have attached pictures of the alloys. Any help would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 8403 View attachment 8404 View attachment 8405
just curious on the tire size you have wrapped ur 19's...im trying to get some for my B5.5 W8 but dont know what size to get ...
My Waggie is all stock as of now but Im planning to lower it just a scotch down the road..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts