Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
pretty expensive ?any rubbing issues and whats the offset on the wheels?
whats the condition of the tires?

got a better price than $1900 ? where are you located?

im very intrested

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
No offense but you can get them NEW for $1900 and with a front tire that's the right size. Good looking wheel though. I almost got them myself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im located NY,NY the reason im selling them is because im getting rid of the car. The tires are like new. they have like 1K miles on them. I paid $2500 for them so i think $1900 is about right.No rubbing issues. Thanxs for looking

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Too bad you got the wrong front tire size. Also, your asking price is way too high.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Too bad you got the wrong front tire size. Also, your asking price is way too high.
If there are no issues w/ rubbing, what makes them the “wrong” size? Oh yea, the overall diameter is different from stock! Not trying to be sarcastic, but other than decreasing the accuracy of the already inaccurate speed odometer, what’s the big deal?

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
If there are no issues w/ rubbing, what makes them the “wrong” size? Oh yea, the overall diameter is different from stock! Not trying to be sarcastic, but other than decreasing the accuracy of the already inaccurate speed odometer, what’s the big deal?
because the fronts are 26 inchs tall and the rears are 25 inches, so there not even matchted, no one with 4 motion can use them and it will through off the speedo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well the rims are the perfect size for that car and theres no rubing isues unless u drop the car to the floor to the point where you cant see the tire. And for those who are asking for the condition of the rims and tires they are mint.... the tires still have the little rubber spikes. If i dont sell them i will just keep them. I wont let them go for 1,000 cuz the are basically new :thumbup:
thanxxs for looking

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
they wont cause the tires are not all the same
contrary to belief...you CAN run this set up on four motion or quattro.

look around audi world...audizine..there are plenty of people running staggered set ups on AWD vehicles..

that isnt the issue..the issue is the rubbing due to lowering and profile...

as long as you keep the tires matched and even per AXLE..you should be fine..even with AWD.

amen.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts