Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this might sound dumb but its really a question and i do need help. i have a set of 18in Voxx Scorze wheels. I am looking to find the size of the inner "ring", ok i dont know what its called. basically i'm trying to get hubcentric rings for the wheels but i dont know what size to get. i've tried looking online for specs but i get results on the Voxx Scorze II. Some sites still have it down as Voxx Scorze but by the picture i can tell its the Scorze II. Can anybody help me find the size i need? TIA:confused:

· Registered
22,090 Posts
have you tried calling Scorze????

Also, I haven't seen a manufacturer yet that uses more than one hub bore unless they're making a vehicle specific wheel. For example say BBS uses a 75.1mm hub bore. Then ALL BBS wheels would have the same bore.

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oic. no i haven't called Voxx... Paul, dont make me feel stupid. But good looking on that info. i'll call just to make sure but ur probably right about them being the same hub size. thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.