Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Damn, those would be a perfect fit for my A8 brake upgrade on my B5.
Stymied by NO shipping.

·
Registered
26,616 Posts
A8 312mm with stock calipers only require 16" wheels to clear. These would clear the B6/B7 S4 brakes with 345mm rotors.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
A8 312mm with stock calipers only require 16" wheels to clear. These would clear the B6/B7 S4 brakes with 345mm rotors.
Really? I was under the assumption I needed a 17" wheel with some offset, which of course I can't remember right now. If that's the case I can go ahead and finish this brake install and slap my current wheels back on and be on my merry way.
That was the only thing stopping me from going forward, I was waiting to pull the trigger on some 17" or 18"
Audi wheels.

·
Registered
26,616 Posts
Yes, I run the 312mm A8 brakes with stock calipers on my car (not sure if W8 calipers will work) with OEM Ronal 5 spoke from an A6. Even the 16" steelie spare clears the calipers.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I am willing to ship as long as you cover all the shipping fees

Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me paying for shipping, I don't have any problems with that.
Let me see where I'm at in a couple of days here. I'll be in the process of moving 50 miles further south of my current location in a few days.
After the dust settles I'll be in touch.
I'd really like to have these, but don't hold out just because of me. If you get an offer you can't refuse, just do what you gotta do. If there still around in a week, I'll be getting a hold of you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.