Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

$.10 per gallon off at Shell

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Harvey Wallbanger 
#1 ·
Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I just found Shell and Kroger have some arrangement to receive a discount of 10 cents per gallon off Shell gas at participating locations. See http://www.kroger.com/in_store/fuel/Pages/default.aspx for more info.

Hope this helps. It'll ask for Kroger plus card at the pump; swipe this, then credit/debit card to receive discount!! :thumbup:

#9 ·
They installed a station at my local grocery store, Giant. With the amount of groceries I go thru. I regularly get $.40-$.50 off per gallon. With the regulations on gas stations here and how often they are required to replace tanks, I don't bother with the "tier" stuff. Run some cleaner thru every once in a while and I'm ok.

#11 ·
nope, they are family owned. They also buy their gas from local distributors. Coule bE exxon one day, chevron or valero the next. Whoever has the better price is my guess.

#12 ·
We buy at Kroger, and use the Kroger Rewards Mastercard. If you have the $100 in groceries for the month, you get 15 cents off for using the card to pay. If you don't, you still get 3 cents off using the card. We use the card to buy groceries (and lots of stuff), and they periodically send checks to use right in the grocery store.

We paid a $5000 horse vet bill with the card a few months ago (then transferred the tab to a 0% card), I'm still waiting to see the checks we get for THAT purchase! Free groceries for a year?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.