Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 Complaint

Tags
complaint
3K views 27 replies 25 participants last post by  JoeStern 
#1 ·
If you could name 1 thing you dont like about the your Passat what would it be?

Transmission

#13 ·
I dont like the way the turbo kicks in when you take off, if i'm taking a left turn it takes off slow and than it kicks in and my tracton light is on. Another thing i dont like is the way transmission is working, i drove my friends 99 5sp and i think it's awesome the way manual transmission is set up. Dont like the oil filter location also.

#14 ·
Umm I thought it was ONE complaint?

My one complaint is that it uses too much gas. I find myself going for drives for no particular reason, except to drive. Hard on the gas budget and that's annoying. Well, more annoying to my wife actually... so maybe I'll call this her complaint and save mine for a future date.

Really can't think of anything worth complaining about

:rolleyes: kaNUK:rolleyes:

#18 ·
I have 6spd manual so I can't complain about the transmission. I love it. The one thing I could complain about is a lack of light in the center console and lack of some kind of a mechanism in the change holder to make it open slow and smooth. It's just on a hinge, ready to fall off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.