·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i don't know what you did? maybe im blind :???: SHOW ME THE LIGHT :nervous:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh. I took off the VW emblem and inserted a German flag decal behind it, covering up the grey inside the badge.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
ok i see it now. sweet :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
tlitteral said:
Oh. I took off the VW emblem and inserted a German flag decal behind it, covering up the grey inside the badge.
How do you remove the emblem? I kinda like what you did.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you remove the emblem? I kinda like what you did.
Gently, and I do mean gently....use a small flathead screwdriver and pry up around the edges untill it pops out. It`s sort of pressed in its holder and tough coming out. Not fastened from the inside so dont worry about that. Then clean the grey backing with some cleaner to remove any contaminants. Lay the decal on and press hard so it will adhere smoothly. Use a razor knife and remove the excess pieces and fit the badge back on. Press hard again and it goes right back in place and your done! :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
:thumbup: That what I like to see low buck mods. Yo know there are some jerks out their that think their car is better than yours because they can afford to put all these expensive name brand tuner parts on their car. And then it still has no personality. Keep the creativity up Litteral I was planning to do the blue and white in the VW motorsports colors. I just have not been able to do it yet because it hase been rainy to often down here in the VI. I like it... I like it alot. :bow:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the smiles phantom......I try to come up with little things or improve on an idea for cheap bucks. I thought about the blue and white colors but I thought it wouldn`t show up as good as the flag did on a white car. I had some of the flag decal left over and I actually made a swoosh stripe and stuck that on the grill. Sort of a flying stripe I think. :)

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
4Liters said:
croman said:
Bruce Camp: and which one might that be? :???:

:roll: :lol: :lol:
I believe the flag he is talking about is the nazi flag, but i hope not because that is pretty sick if he is. Gotta love Texas!!
Hey man, they still fly the Rebel flag down South....why not a Nazi one?

Heritage, remember?

·
Registered
132 Posts
That must be a joke, because I know that you wouldn't want to celebrate the heritage of someone he murdered millions of people in the name of hatred. Ok, i am done, no more politics for me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
18 Participants
TiCega306
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing