Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

301 - 320 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2003 Passat 1.8t that don't run no more and im trying to get it back working the temp and ecu light is on in the car and every time I try to start the car water is pouring out the back of the engine people keep tell me its the head gasket and I need to trash it but I don't want to can someone please help me out to get my car back running.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, this is a great post. Very informative. I'm new to the site, new to VWs and new to turbo engines. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and finding help with my car. I recently bought a 2005 GLS wagon with an A/T and a 1.8 that needs some work and with the intention of fixing it up enough to be a daily driver. I'm quickly finding out I'm a bit over my head. There is a real pesky problem I can't figure out. I'm hoping it's an easy one for y'all here. Will this qualify for my first post? Have to leave now, but will check back in a few hours. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Undoubtedly the most comprehensive and organized 'Check here first' post in any forum of any subject anywhere. Stellar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
CTS flange on 2003 Passat wagon 1.8 w/ turbo..... Man! Getting to it is a real B-word! has taken a full day to get to and remove 3 of the four bolts on the flange. while in there im taking time to label, to replace all water and vacuum hoses. any advice on anything about this project is very much appreciated. im new and nervous. Thank you

301 - 320 of 343 Posts