Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
umm if I were you I would be sooo proud to be the only B5 guy there! Yeah drive to SoCal I live here and you will love it. And if Julian can do it so can you! :thumbup:

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HOw come no one else entered?

I thought it was just for show, didn't realize that the competition include dyno's and quatermile runs, etc.

Croman, did you see your car in the list?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
veedubyo said:
http://www.europeancarweb.com/18tchallenge/0406ec_enthusiasts.html

Is it me or am I going crazy. It seems that I'm the only B5.5 er in the list of cars to be selected.
I have been in communication with one of the promoters (Rob Mullner). He's asking me if I'm willing to drive down to SoCal.
Uhhh :nervous:
Hey, I saw your Passat on there and was wondering who it was.
Mine is the New Beetle from Mission Viejo. I actually told Rob to withdraw my NB because I wasn't really serious about it and don't want to take votes away from the serious cars....

Congrats to you if you go, but I'm really very disappointed that all the modded West Coast B5's didn't enter.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm really very disappointed that all the modded West Coast B5's didn't enter
That's what I don't get :???: I can't believe no one else, especially from the left coast entered in the competitions.

Today I got another email from Rob [qoute]

Gilbert
This is just a check before we set up the voting-but you have the only Passt in the group

Sincerely,

Rob
[/quote]

Now what am I suppose to do?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.