Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello passatworld, i am relativley new to the forum so i thought id tell you a little about myself and my ride..My name is Trevor and I am origionally from the west side of Michigan and came to AZ a year ago. I have been a long time VW enthusiest and currently drive a 2004 Passat 1.8t..Car is mostly stock but i am hoping to change that very soon :p. So far I have tinted my side markers, plasti dipped my grill, trim, and rims, threw in a K&N air filter, and upgraded my DV to the TT710N..

car2.jpg car.jpg

So if anyone in the area (tempe) wants to get together, swap ideas, work on stuff, go for a drive...etc let me know..I still consider myself a noob when it comes to going under the hood but i learn quick and am not afraid to get my hands dirty, the list of mods i want to do will ensure this happens :lol:..I am hopeful for what the future holds with this sweet ride..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I own a 1999 passat 1.8t wagon I also have vcds lite if you need help sometime. I do all my own work and live in Glendale.

Very nice i may take you up on that sometime soon as i am having some misfire issues and access to vcds would be great. Thank you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice. i rather like the look of the rims plastidipped. i have the same stock ones on my wagon.
thanks, i couldnt stand the chrome trim so i blacked it all out..after that the rims stuck out like a sore thumb so i needed a quick and cheap alternative. Doesnt look too bad from a few feet away but up close you can tell that its plasti dip..new wheels and tires are going to be one of my next purchases for her.

·
Registered
386 Posts
yea, i have the same plans for my wagon. i just prefer the look of those stock wheels plastidipped(dark), while i figure out a deal on a set of decent wheels for the ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any of you from the Valley still looking for people to work with/share ideas with/etc? I'm totally looking for VW enthusiasts as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts