Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is up for sale, its a 2000 VW Passat 1.8t 5spd, in silver. The car has only 33k miles on it, and has been taken care of extremely well. There is not one door ding on the car. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with synthetic mobil 1. Im looking to get around 14,000 with mods on it, or i can take off some of the mods to lower the price. Currently mods on the car are:

bilstein struts
eibach pro-kit springs
Jetex Exhaust
Neuspeed Short shifter.
18" BBS RX rims w/Nitto NT555 tires

The tires are pretty much brand new. I have every stock part that i changed out on the car. I am not looking to part out the car right now, unless someone wants me to take stuff off to lower the price. My email is [email protected] or leave me a message for Alex at 650-368-1775.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
toneman said:
I know I asked, but, trade plus cash? :D quote]

heh, sry man, cant do that, rly need cash, but lookin to sell quick, so willing to listen to offers, but no lowballing pls

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey its Scot I became a member. Did you get my last email? Let me know about what I asked earlier. Thanks alot.

bump for a sweet ride :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Mr. Ed
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing