Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well rapidparts.com has kamei grills for 155, 165 shipped. Keep your eyes opened cuz there are other ppl lookin for kameis and other grills out there (I know at least another person that is). I got lucky and just bought mine for 85$ -not shipped from a guy in the forums :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have a kamei badgeless for B5...

I have a Kamei grill for a B5 I am willing to part with, it is in great condition (only the 2 or 3 microscopic rock chips you get from normal use, you have to get within 6 inches to even start to notice them) It does have the Kamei badge but it is missing one of the attachment rings (can be replaced easily with a washer from the hardware store) and has a 3/4 " discolored mark on it (Not noticable from a few feet away). I never put the badge on the grill anyway...I liked the way it looked without it better. PM me with reasonable offers. Thanks!

·
Registered
745 Posts
suddenly everyone pops up. lool. After all they are not that hard to find :) well i found mine and it should be on its way here... Now there is no reasons for no one not to have a kamei :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
r3awak3n
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing