Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 277 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hi! I have a 2012 VW passat 2.5L that i need help with. Hit a coyote and it tore up the front bumper. There is a piece that is supposed to attach to the front bumper spoiler and somehow attaches to the bottom of the radiator. I can't find it anywhere online & I've called a couple of VW dealers...
  2. Parts For Sale
    FS euro plate front bumper trim piece. PayPal is alright with me. $50 plus shipping. Open to offers. Email me at [email protected]
  3. B5 Garage
    What is the function of this piece of a soft rubber with a groove? Visible below on the front wheel hub with removed brake rotor: Pszemol -- 2004 Passat GLX, V6 2.8l
  4. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Quick question, did a little bit of offroading this weekend and i noticed that a little square plastic piece at the bottom of the drivers door came loose, ive tightened it by hand, noticed today it fell off somewhere. I was wondering whats it for, and can i find a new one? Picture below Thanks...
  5. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    So I think I successfully replaced the gasket and sealed my pollen filter against leaks, but in the process I lost one of the round plastic grommets or whatever they are that go under the wiper shaft and the plastic cowl that clips in under the windshield. I saw it fall in one of the gaps...
  6. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    The lower water hose on my 2000 B5 Wagon (2.8L) has sprung leaks. Is this part 078 121 096Q or 078 121 096R (or neither?) TIA for the help...
  7. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Hi. My rear cupholders in my 98 passat is missing so I'm ordering a new one. Part number is 3B0862533AB41. Picture below. It seems like it's suppose to have a trim piece on the front. Can anyone confirm and or give me the part number. Thanks :)
  8. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    This piece is busted off of my passat, it seem's pretty modular, and I don't think it would be tough to replace, I'm just wondering what it's called.
  9. New Member Introductions
    I imagine I could just find one at a u pull lot, it looks somewhat modular, and it's clean off, so I was just wondering what it was called.
  10. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    I'm missing what seems to be a joint piece leading into the air box in my V6. The people at AutoZone, NAPA, and even the dealership were all stumped with what this was. I was hoping someone here could help my identify it and point me in the direction on where to get a replacement. :)
  11. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    I found the thumbnail sized piece of cast aluminum under the car the other day. It's obviously cracked off the car the other day. I have no idea where it came from. Clues. Not oily. I've circled in yellow one area and pointed at another with a red line and arrow. The area in the yellow circle...
  12. B5 Garage
    Hi All Hope someone can help. I was fitting a new brake switch and pulled the brake pedal up with my toe. Maybe a little too hard. Problem is pedal is now squeaky and is loose and also this item fell off from somewhere. Please see pic. Hope someone can help. Thanks
  13. New Member Introductions
    I am helping a friend with her car a 2003 Passat. I noticed that in the area of the dipstick there is a broken piece of what I believe is a piece of the engine. Can anyone help me identify this part? Please and thank you in advance...
  14. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Best way to reattach and look factory? Thanks.
  15. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    This is in the passenger wheel well looking forward. A) What is it B) Is it safe to drive? Haven't felt and suspension problems C) Is it worth fixing myself? Or do I throw the car away?
  16. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Took a drive to PA with a few buddies in my '03 Wagon V6 4motion. Caught a flat proceeded to drive about a quarter mile to my destination before changing, there was still enough air to get there. Changed the tire relieved that I had a full size spare, on our way back from PA to NY my cousin...
  17. Volkswagen Passat B5 Discussion
    Does anyone know what the long flexible plastic piece that runs from the windshield to the rear of the car (a wagon in my case) is called? There are two, one on each side of the top of the car (looks like it is to hide the weld seam joining the top to the body of the car). Mine is now missing...
1-20 of 277 Results